Monday, April 4, 2011

Playlist that is currently played


Was listening to music while surfing the net. Was kinda addicted to the songs that they used on the wedding clips. So I tried to find the songs and question myself how do they find all those songs, all those goods songs to played in the clip. Then Patrick answer me google it out... They also google the songs out.

So I google and click on the 1st link of the result. And wala... There is a long list of the songs. I scan through all the song name and also singer. Youtube some of the songs and also downloaded a few. There is a long list of it.

So here is the list of songs that I have downloaded and also copied into my phone. Guess this playlist will be playing in my phone and also laptop for some time...

Download the songs if you feel it suits you..

No comments:

Post a Comment