Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Seiko limited edition and handle bangle for today

























Today accessories that I have on my hand. I have a few hand accessories that I have bought when I saw something nice and I like it. Will post some of it later on or next entries. The watch is actually is a gift that my partner bought for me and the hand bangle is bought at Queensbay lower ground next to the Streamyx counter. It is a counter that sells crafts. I also did bought one of the craft from the stall. It is very nice. Stay tune on the next entries for the upcoming accessories in my life.

By the way, my partner does not like me wearing all these accessories as always ask me a question "How old are you liao? Keep on buying all this stuff.".

But I also keep on buying when I saw something new and I like. hehe!! And the watch is limited edition from Seiko. Added a new item in it. The necklace is from Tomnic Jewelry and the pendant is a ring. The ring bought long time ago. I think it is one year back when I 1st met my partner. It is a lover pair ring.

There will be more items added into the list. What should I look for the next item? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment