Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conversion that I was happy about.

This is also one of the stories that happen to me. This happen this year. Not sure whether did I tell on how it happen but let me just cut it short.

So this is how it begins. I decided to resign last year, 2010, middle of Dec. At that time, I was NCSD supervisor managing 2 teams under Intradeco Sdn Bhd. I was being offered at Jabil and the offer that they have given is good as well. And one day, one of the NCSD BB manager came to me and said that they would want to offer me an agent position. Asked me whether am I interested or not. So at that time, there is a conflict occured. One is Jabil and one is Intel. One is totally stranger and One is close friends. How would I choose?

I chosen close friend and it was a bad image for my friend at Jabil cause he is the one who intro me that post at Jabil. So I felt very sorry and send an apologize email to him. Hope he forgive me and we are still a friend.

There is a lot of things for me to learn and also i felt that there is a pressure after being converted. Cause it is an international company and there is a lot of things to learn. I have been BB for 2 week plus and so far it is all okay. I would said that it is the best thing that has happened to me and I would said thanks to all those who has helped me out. And also struggle out when I was in the hard time. Thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment